Queen of the Road

DJ

Not at all! I was sitting waiting to get onto rosemount as I was at the gym this morning and she drove past me.

Alwys on the lookout for Lupo's.

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
Not at all! I was sitting waiting to get onto rosemount as I was at the gym this morning and she drove past me.

Alwys on the lookout for Lupo's.

You go to the Cannons gym deej?

I set my alarm to go this morning before work, but just couldnt be arsed!

Nope, there is a gym in the basement of my building (pay for it as part of the factoring fee) so I just go there. Really couldn't be arsed this morning also but I feel so much better for it now.

Nope stay on Dee Street (handy for the ministry wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I was waiting to turn right on Rosemount from Mount St.

Saw the Lupo then guessed who it was!

I used to stay on Dee Street....let me guess, not that i'm trying to tack you down, but you must stay in the old Post Office new apartments.

You not grown out of the Minstry yet? (handy 4 u I agree) But its like sooooo over, Tiger Tiger is wheres it at tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I need to improve my spotting skills. Zippy is the only one I see going about and thats coz he lives on the next street to me. Correction used to live, now he must be about 2 streets away!

QUOTE(queen_of_the_road)
I need to improve my spotting skills. Zippy is the only one I see going about and thats coz he lives on the next street to me. Correction used to live, now he must be about 2 streets away!

Damned red stalker! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yup stay in what was the old post office. Very nice but too central and convenient for going out.

Don't particularly like the Ministry but it is crawling distance from home, go to Tigger Tigger a fair bit but haven't been for a couple of weeks.

I only saw you this morning as I was running late from being to the gym normally I'm on the road at 7:10.

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted you again last night (I think) I was stopped at lights and you came out of a juntion onto Union St about 5:30 ish