Josh's Arosa TDI - scrubs those's seats!!

walkerjosh91

Hi everyone, bin on the forum a few months after buying my arosa, but never got round to a posting a topic on here, so just bin reading loads of awesome build threds.

So a few months ago i bought my 2nd car, which was a seat arosa TDI, i got a deal on the car that i couldnt turn down, picked her up for £700 so was happy with the price :-).

this is what she looked like

14062011560.jpg

14062011561.jpg

First thing i got on with while the car was at my dads garage was taking the tow bar off, turned out the bar went into the chassis, the bar itslef was at least 3 inch thick, so after taking all the back end off the car, my dad decided why not leave the bar in place to use as some protection in case of a shunt, so we just grinded the tow bar off.

back end in bits :surprised:

25062011583.jpg

I then got straight on with ordering sum new rims :).

With the budget i had i went for a new set of lenso BSX's ,15''.

While waiting on my wheels to arrive, i took on painting my engine cover for the first time. Tbh i dont think i did a bad job.

24062011581.jpg

I was woken by a phone call to say something had gone wrong with my order process for my lenso's :censored:.

But the guys at rimstyle did a great job dealing with it, and moved my delivery to special next day delivery. So rimstyle said your delivery will be with you tomorrow morning.

They werent lying knock at the door at 5 to 7 haha :thumbup:

Lenso's

02072011611.jpg

Soon got down to the tyre shop to get my 165/50/15 fitted, uplaod a picture of the stretch later.

So now the wheels were fitted and i was really happy with what the wheels looked like on the car.

19082011676.jpg

19082011675.jpg

I know it high at the moment haha, but i have oredered some AP's which should be here anyday now :tongueout:

let me know whta you think so far :yes:

Edited by walkerjosh91

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coilovers arrived yesterday :), getting fitted by my dad tomorrow at the garage

DSC02128.jpg

few more pics i took today, tried some blured photo style but as you can see am crap with the camera haha!

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

was about to wash her then the heavens opened, cant wait to drop her tomorrow :D

DSC02127.jpg

put my coilovers on today at my dads garage :), great bin able to use all his air tools made the job alot easier.

Anyway quite happy with the result, adjuster still in back, but screwed all way down too bottom, left this because i carry my tools in boot and also got a roof rack which two downhill bikes go on every week so that should lower it too haha.

heres some pics of the car on its coliys also had a wash and a good polish :thumbsup:

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

Hiya mate, amicable blue is my favourite colour in the arosas, you are doing a brilliant job of it. Keep up the good work and a tan brown interior sounds very nice. Loo forward to seeing future mods :)

Hiya mate, amicable blue is my favourite colour in the arosas, you are doing a brilliant job of it. Keep up the good work and a tan brown interior sounds very nice. Loo forward to seeing future mods :)

cheers buddy :), yeah it's a really nice colour like I say I haven't seen many round, probably is like haha, yeah tan brown I'm keen on also got thnking of a purpley pinky colour too haha or salmon red :)

I'm becoming quite fond of this canica blue..<3 any other plans?

should get one dude lol, i love the colour!

Erm full retrim near end of year i reckon, just finding that right colour for interior.

Roof bars, do alot of downhill mountain bike racing so need space for 2 bikes seen as don't fit in back haha

want an exhaust system doing too :D