Minilites 13x7

lupoadam92

Hi guys i have for sale my Minilites which i had on my lupo but i have since sold the lupo so am now looking to sell up as i have bought a honda civic and am looking for bigger sized wheels . The Minilites are 13x7J and have recently being freshly refurb in copper black (Brown colour with copper flake in ) And polished dishes setting me back £170. They come with stretched tyres 2 of which will need replacing due to camber wear but the other 2 are like brand new . One of the wheels has minor kurbing and another has very slight kurbing both of which can be sorted with an hour or so and a piece of 2000 grade sand paper but i just dont have the time to do so at the minute . They look mint on the car and give a nice bit of poke .

Photos are on here : http://s926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/P...rent=wheels.jpg

Iam asking for 250 as they are or 275 with extended bolts and spigot rings to fit a lupo or 2000 + vw . Or i possibly p/x with money on top for your wheels !

Cheers Adam

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...