My ney toy

tshirt2k

`T-shirt` at least it'll fit in you boot.. Ive seen em being raced up in Harlow they doo look cool..

PS Hows your brakes is there a big difference

Well this is a chinese replica of a blata b1 origami Which are £2000. They have 14hp where as mine has about `7-8hp`. most other pocketbikes have about `4-5hp`. thats where the speed difference is. it is bloody rapid for what it is. they are definatly not for kids. way too quick.

The brakes are, well lets just say i don't have to worry about braking and the abs kicking in all the time. It used to want to lock up all the time. now it just stops. Well worth doing and quite cheap too.

Wicked! There's a shop in town just that opened sells minibikes and nothing else. There's loads of em in town of an evening buzzing round. They go up to £3k for a trick one ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I've been thinking of wasting some of my engine money on one

Late night ride across town to run it in? Don't get caught biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Heres a cool vid biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Right Clicky

Love them, had a blast on my mates sons.

He lives on a hill, and I managed to blast full throttle up the hill, but proppa bottled it, when I had to turn round!

some will do 100mph !!! Rossi etc... learnt on these beauties, they have 35bhp from 60cc!!! Mad, mate had a crappy one, and stacked it and spent 3 days in hospital,and he had his lid on. Broke shoulder and it was all yellow and pussy for months!