Blue, 16v, V plate, 75k. offers

stjb82

Make: VW

Model: LUPO 16V

MOT: NO

TAX: NO

Engine size: 1.4

Fuel type: PETROL

Description including modifications: TINTED, JBL 1000W SUB & 800W AMP ALL PROFESIONALLY WIRED IN WITH SWITCH TO TURN SUB OFF, BLACKED VW BADGES AND LOWERING SHOCKS (NOT ON CAR YET!) 3 DIFFERENT SETS OF PLATES (1 LEGAL, 1 GERMAN PRESSED, 1 BLACK WITH WHITE TEXT FRONT AND REAR) AND ALL ITEMS REQUIRED FOR A SERVICE OTHER THAN OIL BRAND NEW IN BOOT.

HAD A LIST OF THINGS DONE TO IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT INCLUDING PEDAL BOX ISSUE I HAVE RECIEPTS, IT HAS BEEN SORN FOR 2 YEARS OR SO NOW, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT ITS JUST BEEN SAT ON MY DRIVE

Price: I AM AFTER £2000 ONO, VERY VERY RELUCTANTLY THINKING ABOUT SELLING AS I HAVE 2 KIDS NOW AND ITS JUST NOT PRACTICAL.

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON 07999923777, STU

would like to see some pics

[/quo

Hi, sorry for the lack of support from me regarding photos. i have plenty of pics but i only want to upload of recent ones as it stands now (which i dont have). Besides things have changed a bit now, i will have the lowering springs on the car by the end of the weekend hopefully and i will MOT the car asap in the next few weeks. in the meanwhile i will happily listen to anyones thoughts/ offers etc..

Pics will be uploaded over the weekend. Many thanks

Hi again all, i can confirm my lupo is now lowered and i must admit i am going to find it very hard to sell my pride and joy! She looks so nice.

I will update as soon as i have carried out the MOT.

If anyone would like to see some old pics your more than welcome, email me at stjb82@live.co.uk.

Cheers