Arosa tdi for sale

westie1

This is my arosa tdi, its a cracking little car. I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

It has;

done 90841 miles,

has a full mot which will run out on 17th March 2012.

has a long service history,

60mpg and i have a scan gauge (not inc) and this is FACT i get on average 400 miles per tank, also £30 per year tax but you know all that lol.

power steering, electric windows and remote central locking, official arosa sill trims and grill surround.

I have fitted the underdash cup holders from a gti so you get the extra cubby hole under the radio (good place for the scan gauge)

a lupo gti interior including seats, black carpets, boot trim carpets, black plastics all round and door cards,

the front and rear bumpers are colour coded which in my opinion look loads better on a red arosa,

when i got the car in 09 i had it thoroughly checked over by a garage, the cam belt changed and water pump (didnt need the cam belt doing so soon but when in rome)

I had the egr, throttle body and anywhere else soot will accumulate cleaned after reading about it online and it was done by the garage i always use (and trust!)

It is due a service and the clutch will need replacing in the next few thousand miles so i have reduced the asking price by £250 to cover this and then the new owner will have the choice of uprating it if they wanted for a remap etc.

The boot washer leaked when i got it so i repaired it but the boot popper had already broken, the solernoid would need replacing for it to work but i just use the key on the rare occasion i use the boot (thats what the back seats for lol)

I want £2250 for the car and this is £250 less than what i wanted initially.

PM me or give me a ring/text on 07833582319 (text may be better due to poor reception)

Thanks for looking :)

Photo0639.jpg

Photo0638.jpg

Photo0636.jpg

Photo0634.jpg

Photo0631.jpg

Photo0630.jpg

Photo0624.jpg

Photo0623.jpg

Edited by westie1

reduced to £2200 ono :)

Also ment to add in the first place but the bumpers were not done on my drive but by a vw employed body technician using the correct paints and methods in a propper work shop.

Thanks for looking

rob

Edited by westie1

• 3 weeks later...