Hello im a Newbie

GTi T

Hi ,just thought id say hello to everyone,got my lupo GTi on february 9th off Essexloop on here.

Great car lovin it,dont think i could of found a better example,well done matthew for looking after it so well!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Only slight niggles so far are the bonnet release has broke and cigarette lighter(not that i smoke anyway,but use it for my Tomtom) and thats about it.

The cigarette lighter was fixed on monday this week, when they were supposed to be fixing the bonnet release aswell,was told it will have to be booked back in again this thursday because they have to take most of the front end of the car off to fix it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and its gonna take a good half day to have it done...******.

Anyway im sure everyone will know about the car and the mods matthew had done to it so i wont talk about them.

Look forward to posting in the future

take care

Tom

Cool Matts car is back!

Great motor you have there.

Heres a vid of your car racing a modded Sport up the track at GTi Internatinal last year.

Right Click. Save target as..

I know Matt had a Road angel in the Loop, when I finally get round to hardwireing it in to my car, then I will take the power feed from my cig lighter.

Maybe the people who installed Matts angel did also.

Im sure it may be something simple like a blown fuse from when he removed it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Welcome to the site mate, glad to see the car will stay in the Club.

Cheers very much

I told the VW dealers that i thought it was the fuse and it was,only took them 10 mins to replace,this was after an hour of waiting for them to tell me that my bonnet release cant be fixed till next time and also a second time of reminding them to fix the cig lighter as they gave me the keys back and said "oh,i dont think he's looked at it"

Only been once to these Vw dealers and they are proving to be jokers already,its a long story why im annoyed already with them but ive gone through the whole story with essexloop,lol.

Other than that though the car is awesome i cant fault it at all.

Speak soon

Tom

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers Tigz and Ty for your replies

Ive got my Tomtom in now,sometimes use it without the charger cable sometimes with,it depends really if ive charged it up before going out in the car.

thanks anyways

speak soon

Tom

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So that was a standard sport and a standard gti?

I can never understand why they rev their engines up so high, do they want to wheel spin? :?

lmao Dare.

Andy really really knows how to drive.

It was a perfect start.

Much better than Matts.

I think Matts could have been much quicker.

He had a straight through zaust and a Filter (Im sorry I forget which, dont think it was the BMC back then)

Andy had a standard Sport.

:wink:

Just watched the video clip again,thanks aswell for that,

8.51 for the `0-60` time for my new car

hmmmm mustnt have got a brilliant start,lol,only messing matthew

I still would have thought that its quicker than that though,not into racing or anything just want to make that clear but had a small blat with a focus st170 the other day on a m/way sliproad and basically i had to let off,and yes he was going for it aswell,plus i had a passenger in aswell.

The guy was so gutted,dont think he knew what a Lupo Gti was

T

Tigz

Did i mention i bought a Tomtom?lol.OMG do i need it!!

i havent got a clue where south shields is?My sense of direction has got to be one of the worlds worst.How far is it from manchester?

Anyways im interested yeah,obviously got to get my car fixed this thursday,but i dont wanna say a definate yes or no at the moment but i am interested.

T