Silly Female Needing Some Help

Hello Guys and Gals,

Sorry to ask a silly question but I am just starting out in the world of VAG and am pretty new to this, I own a 1.4 Seat Arosa year 2000, I need to get hold of a work manual, apparently there is no Haynes manual for the Arosa and instead you have to use a manual for a Polo, im not entirely retarded but I did just want to check before I spend near on 20 quid on a manual - will the polo manual 2000-2004 give me the right info as my Arosa is pre facelift so I seem to be ending up to some grey areas!

Also I would like half bra/mask for her. There are a few on Ebay but in the pictures they all show the facelift Arosa, has anyone bought one for a prefacelift and if so did it fit??

Thank you :)

I havent got a specific problem but wanted a haynes manual so that if i do get any troubles I can refer back to it.

Mainly wanted to see how easy a cambelt change is as mine has done 58K is 11 years old and has never had one done . . . ticking time bomb i reckon!!

Have a friend that has all the timing tools so just wanted a manual to give us all the info :)

Well, I think I will grab a Polo manual but also print off a guide from here, maybe I will have to convert my dad to the wonderful world of the internet then, thanks for your help guys! :D

They didn't make a Haynes for the Lupo as you said although there is Elsawin which is similar.

It's like a visual workshop manual and includes the Lupo in it. Not sure on price etcetc but, if it was me I'd just google or look in the howto section on here or ask people! Easiest way really.