Black Lupo 1.4S 100bhp *Very Clean with Subtle Mods*

Mr Moley

Here for sale we have my lovely little Black Volkswagen Lupo 1.4S which is the 100BHP model so is very very nippie and a great town car especially for summer. I have owned the car since November last year and am only selling as i'm looking to get something a little bigger due to wanting to start my own business.The car is in great condition all around with fresh parts and paint to be seen. The car is kept in immaculate condition using only the best products due to me being a detailer part time.

The car has been cared for all the time ive had it with no expense spared getting whatever is needed with a list below with all the work that's been carried out since November. No work is needed on the car atall with plenty of life left on the brake pads and tyres so care free motoring ahead. The car would make a perfect first car for any new driver boy or girl!

The car has 91,357 on the clock and is barely driven. 400 miles a month at most! Car is ready to be driven away with plenty of service history and records.

Price is £1999 ONO. Located in South wales!

Tax until 30/09/11

Mot i'm pretty sure is end of November but will have to check. Car will pass with flying colours.

- Oil service with new filter (16/5/2011)

-New gearbox oil with treatment (16/5/2011)

-New Spark Plugs (16/5/2011)

-New Coil Pack

-New engine temp sensor

-New lamba sensor

-Brand new battery

-New manifold gaskets and studs (Top & Bottom)

-New check straps (Door hinges, very common fault)

-New electric window switches (common fault also)

Modifications

- Brand new German Legal Pressed plates (car also comes with standard rear plate and smaller front plate)

- Black VW rear badge.

- De wipered rear (will come with wiper and parts etc)

- Xenon Headlights

- Fresh respray of quarters and doors due to scratches so now there mint.

- Tinted rear light strip

- Dial surround, centre console, heater vents all sprayed gloss black which really bring the interior together.

- Interior door cards and head lining re-trimmed with grey suede although could do with a re-trim due to sagging.

- Aero Wiper Blades

- MK4 Golf black rear view mirror

-Longlife stainless steel custom exhaust from manifold with decat (cat included in sale)

Bad Parts (Every car has them)

-Tiny crack in windscreen quarter the size of a 5p piece if that. This hasn't grown in size in the 8 months of ownership of the car ive had so doubt it will get any bigger.

- Airbag light is on due to me having aftermarket steering wheel which has been taken off. Light can easily be swithed off at a garage for pennies.

- Horn doesn't work, pretty sure its a wire somewhere.

- Burn the size of a 10p piece on rear seat.

That's all.

The buyer will also receive loads of little bits and bobs i've picked up for the car and haven't got around to using/fitting yet!

Car runs straight and true and is a great example of VW's best lupo's! Car has recently been tracked and aligned with all new wheel bolts torqued up correctly and tyre pressures all set at 32 psi. Ready to drive away!

Contact number is 07929671664.

Contact me with any enquirers or details needed for the car. As ive said it's an ideal first car for someone or someone looking for a great little car to run about in!

Thanks for looking! PM me for details and offers. Need this gone now.

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

Edited by Mr Moley

Good luck with sale, but those plates are definately not legal. Wrong font and incorrect country maker. I bet they don't have a BS kite mark or supplier details showing either.

I would definately if I could sell my polo quick enough, but dont think it'll sell in a week lol xx