Removing stickers

Widelupo

Ok i think its time to move in a different direction with my lupo. What's the best way to remove sticker( some are vinyl).

I don't have access to any thing electrical as my house Is too far from the parking.

Any advice.

I had some stoopid stickers stuck on my rear screen. I just used a razor blade and took my time, job done :thumbup:

Sounds pretty simple but I also have stickers on the bodywork aswell don't fancy taking a blade to that.

Sounds pretty simple but I also have stickers on the bodywork aswell don't fancy taking a blade to that.

halfords near you by any chance? they do some sticky stuff removal for £5 ( yellow spray can ) which i used to remove the lupo badge, worked great!!, other than that, cant really think, see i work in a laptop workshop so i have industrial strength glue removal which takes it straight off with no worrys about marking paint! :)

p1631021010.jpg

to this...

imag0097a.jpg

uhm,

try halfords, ( if ones close )

sticky stuff remover!

if not get back to me and ill see if i can send you a can of the stuff i use :)

Edited by VWLupoRallyTypeX

If you can't get a hairdryer to them, use hot soapy water to soften the glue and peel them off, then as above "Sticky Stuff and Tar Remover".

Once you have the badges & stickers removed you cab use WD40 to remove the sticky tacky glue stuff left behind!

Ok mate

Gav