got my lupo back from paint shop

Altern8

i got me lup back from the paint shop and it looks awesome i been polishing my wheels in the house so i will try and get some pics this weekend biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry guys just got back from dubfreezeeeeee it was cold smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the car is still over heating so i need to sort that before i can get some pics sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

na all air cooled and cold food expensive but its the 1st show of the year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> aint bad thou show and shine is crap and all the parts are from bugs too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />