alloys or steel wheels

chris91

Whats ur budget or price range mate? I might sell a set I've got with Toyo proxes (plenty of tread), refurbed just 3 months ago and never been on a car since. :shades:

Whats ur budget or price range mate? I might sell a set I've got with Toyo proxes (plenty of tread), refurbed just 3 months ago and never been on a car since. :shades:

well im looking for winter wheels so my budget is about £100

Sorry mate thats a too low for what I'm lookin for :wacko: . They're worth more now that they've been refurbed and they've got good tyres on too. You could get yourself a cheap set of steelies(G60's)/Polo alloys maybe. You should also try Gumtree if you're not having too much luck on here. Good Luck with the hunt mate, hope you get a set. :thumbsup:

Sorry mate thats a too low for what I'm lookin for :wacko: . They're worth more now that they've been refurbed and they've got good tyres on too. You could get yourself a cheap set of steelies(G60's)/Polo alloys maybe. You should also try Gumtree if you're not having too much luck on here. Good Luck with the hunt mate, hope you get a set. :thumbsup:

ok thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...