Graeme's lupo sport

graeme2

Hi, haven't been on here for a few months cause i sold my old lupo, but since then ive got another one. It's a x reg black lupo sport. i had an old rover mini for a while but just wasn't for me so back to the lupo's :)

Planning on doing alot more work on this one, kind of gave up on doing anything to my old one because i didn't see the point of spending so much money on a small engined car with no extra's when i was always going to get a faster car sooner or later.

Old Lupo.

oldlupo.jpg

New Lupo. lowered on springs, Scorpion exhaust and gti interior. other than that pretty much standard.

lupofronttt.jpg

luporear.jpg

gtiinterior.jpg

Plans at the moment: Tidy up the body work theres a few bits here and there, some KW coilovers, and then some wheels and just planning about with wee things inbetween.

Graeme

what size lowering springs are on it ? and any more pics of how it sits? dont wana splash out for coilovers but might have to ahha

im not totally sure what size they are but i'll get more pictures for you before i put the coilovers on.

bought myself a new leather gear gaiter since the old one was all worn.

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Silver Indicator bulbs too :)

before:

IMG_0008.jpg

and After:

IMG_0007.jpg

The Coilovers arrived today aswell, not fitting them today because of the rain but hopefully get them fitted tomorrow :)

IMG_0009.jpg

Looking good :shades:

Never noticed it has gti aero wipres! Once you have wheels it will be sorted :)

What sort of wheels you going for? oem?

Im not totally sure yet, just looking about at the moment :)

sitting really nice. aare the coilover wond all the way down and do u struggle with rubbing , cheers

ash

thanks, the rears are wound right down with the adjusters still in, but the fronts could still go lower but anymore and there would be alot of rubbing. It only rubs going round a corner up or down a hill but its not that bad and its fine on flat ground haha :)

Edited by graeme2

thanks, the rears are wound right down with the adjusters still in, but the fronts could still go lower but anymore and there would be alot of rubbing. It only rubs going round a corner up or down a hill but its not that bad and its fine on flat ground haha :)

Oooh looks nice!

What is the scorpion exhaust system like?

If you could do you think you could post up a sound test as I'm interested in what types of exhausts there are for Lupo's :)

Edit: Also just out of interest how much are you looking for the Koni lowering springs?

Rob

Edited by RobLUPO

Fair enough, does sit really nice. u going to take the rub strips off the side or stay more OEM

ash

Leaving the bump strips on :)

Oooh looks nice!

What is the scorpion exhaust system like?

If you could do you think you could post up a sound test as I'm interested in what types of exhausts there are for Lupo's :)

Edit: Also just out of interest how much are you looking for the Koni lowering springs?

Rob

Yeah i'll try and get a video for you soon :)

And I'm not sure how much there worth really. Its the whole koni suspension sports kit which are about 500 pound new and there still in pretty good condition.

Edited by graeme2