Standard brake parts

foxy

Im after a pair of standard front brake hoses to fit a GTI,(assume sport ones are the same).

and I need some 256mm discs and brake pads, dont have to be mint just not knackered and rusty.

maybe you have uprated yours and have your old ones still lying around?

Please post in here or PM me if you can help

Thanks

I've got pads, you can take your pic from either Motaquip or Apec. Still got Phil's 256x25mm standard discs too...

I'll have some hoses spare too once I get round to changing to braided ones.

Sounds like you have got the lot Jon. Really want them by this weekend though, also need my top mounts back. And some rear dampers?

Thanks for the offer Dan, i'll try and get some closer to home first but will bare you in mind

Sounds like you have got the lot Jon. Really want them by this weekend though, also need my top mounts back. And some rear dampers?

Thanks for the offer Dan, i'll try and get some closer to home first but will bare you in mind

I'll dig the stuff out tomorrow. They are Phils discs, so you'd better ask him if you can have them. They aren't mine to give away really, I'm only 'borrowed' them.

As for dampers, well they are still fitted to the car and I'm not ready to order new suspension yet. May be able to sort something out though.