Want to fit Brembo front calipers?

GTIWOLF

Hi im thinking about fitting brembo calipers and discs on my gti,Does anyone know what calipers are the best ones to fit like off the leon cuper r or porsche? and what brakets will i need and where can i get them from? Thanks peps

There are loads of off the shelf kits from wilwood and hi spec etc, a quick google search will bring some up

Edited by scotty_82

Off the shelf kits is about all the option you have here, or the 280mm conversion. I think the 305mm brembos also fit from the cupra, after a slight bit of modification.

There are a few sets of carriers for porsche brembo brakes, by saying a few i mean 2, one set is in my garage and the other set is on 99's car!

I dont think he had any more sets made, but might well be wrong though.

John

Wilwood do their calipers with a spacer bracket then allow you to use 280mm discs. Rallydesign sell them I think

Off the shelf kits is about all the option you have here, or the 280mm conversion. I think the 305mm brembos also fit from the cupra, after a slight bit of modification.

There are a few sets of carriers for porsche brembo brakes, by saying a few i mean 2, one set is in my garage and the other set is on 99's car!

I dont think he had any more sets made, but might well be wrong though.

John

Aye, I'm not making anymore, not worth it.

Cupra ones fit, you might have issues with ball joint clearence though. Set of those is well over £1000 new.