G60's for sale/swap

b3ast72

I have a set of G60 steels for sale,they are in fairly good condition,one has minor kerb rash and they could do with a respray but still look really good.There are centre caps included.The tyre are 2 x Bridgestone 165/45/15 nice stretch and 2 x 175/50/15,this combo on a Lupo gives a nice raked look,the tyres are all really good tread.Collection prefered.I am in Letchworth ,Hertfordshire.I can e-mail or text close ups if needed.

I am ideally looking for some 16" or 17" alloys with tyres (must be 4x100) but for rules sake I will say £250

Edited by b3ast72

I will have these! how much for postage? as Hertfordshire is a bit out the way for me being in Newcastle.

Edited by Hazy

Mate I've pm'd you about the car?! A million times! Are you selling? Also I'm only interested if it comes on the G60's please get back to me

Mate I've pm'd you about the car?! A million times! Are you selling? Also I'm only interested if it comes on the G60's please get back to me

You have pm ,car not for sale anymore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...