Donny 2004 - April 17th - 18th

Tigz™

@breal

have you ever tried sleeping in the loop? Its possibly the most uncomfortable thing that i have ever done!

Camping it is then. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right im just about to `e-mail` Donny. These are the people that have expressed an intrest... ??? I almost sounded posh then...

Twisty

Loud Lupo

Lupo Lunitic

Red Lupo GTi

Super Lupo

Linconshire GTi

BReal

Lupo Racer

Please pm me and let me know how many tickets you'll want thanks all

:thumbs:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
I'm gonna bring a gallon of petrol for Max's car

Your not gonna torch it are ya? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im up for some all night tunes. Bit of dirty drum and bass should sound phat.

May even go for a louder system for the occasion.

Thing is, people have already seen this system. Its nothing special anymore. Even if its just the same system in a massive box, i think i gotta pull something outa the bag. :sarc:

You know what that means Fran, 1.8t conversion. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The more i think about it, the more i think we can set decks up. Its been done before. Does anyone know much about electrics and if it will **** up batteries, alternators etc.

Fran, Loud,

Just cos you havnt done anything drastic on your car for a while doesnt mean its old hat. Both your cars are still amazing even if they have been in their current state for a while.

Some of us in the club have had our cars modified for ages and they remain pretty much unchanged from show to show. Its only really when you first get the car that it constantly changes.

My car is the same as it was a Gti inty last year except for purple xenon look sidelights, GM short aerial and the big chimneys out back. Ive nearly done all i want to it except the 2 most expensive mods...leather & throttle bodies so it will remain unchanged for abit longer still.

Fran,Loud...both your cars stand out for originaity reasons. Fran has a wicked colour and kit and Loud is the only `non-gti` with 17s and a whacking loud sound system sqeezed inside.

Thanks for the comments, but dont get me wrong. I love my car with an unhealthy passion. I cant help but grin when i turn up the tunes, rag round an island, or even just drive through town with everyone stopping to stare. Its just that 1 aspect of modding is to constantly go 1 better and give people something new.

And on another note; ive found a mains adapter for the car twisty. :sarc:

QUOTE(LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI)
Ive nearly done all i want to it except the 2 most expensive mods...leather & throttle bodies so it will remain unchanged for abit longer still.

I agree, after what ive just spent, my car is remaining unchanged for about at least another 3 years unless its little mods here and there. Just got word my coilys will be here anyday now so its full speed ahead... I would have thought gettin the decks plugged in wasnt the problem, its the wiring the decks to loud's lupo that might be the issue ??? would be so cool if you got that working though