Donny 2004 - April 17th - 18th

Tigz™

I know this is early but, Doncaster 2004 is coming up and I was wondering if we have ever had a stand there?

Its my local show so would love to make an apperance and would be cool if we could all show up together.

It £25 for driver and £30 for passenger for the weekend, but I think we could get a discount if theres enough of us.

I realy really, REALLY want to go, come on peeps, whos gonna join me? Ive got two spare bedrooms and a couple of sitees if anyone wants to travel?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Someone say piss up? Count me in for both days. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yes Tigz its very local for me as well (like you didnt know that anyway).

Had my Beemer attemped `break-in` here 2 years ago so wont take my car again but if it was on a clubstand then that would be ok as it will be constantly busy unlike the quiet carpark i left the Beemer in.

Count me in.

Can we take our car home Saturday night then bring it back Sunday though, i used to do that when i had my mini in the shows there.

Can we take our car home Saturday night then bring it back Sunday though

I bloody hope so! or that'll be it, i'll be catchin the first bus since I was 17!

Ok i'll see what I can do bout the stand for us....

As i remember you an take the cars out at night from the clubstands. They offer camping facilities where you can park next to your tent. If worst comes to worst, we could camp and just get ****ted on site.

hell im there, can we do camping................pleaseeeeeeeeeee???

i'll even drag my posin partner jeni too i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The last post did it for me.

I am definetelly going. By the way girls, if its a particularly cold night then my house in only 18miles away from the show so we could retreat to the warmth...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />