Donny 2004 - April 17th - 18th

Tigz™

The whole things a piece of piss to wire up but i think were jumping the gun a little- we not definately getting in yet. ???

Fingers are now crossed. :sarc:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy,

We are just about full already would you believe.. I will have to do a full

count up and get back to you once I see if there is any space left.

It is looking doubtful at present though.

would you still want booking forms for camping etc?

Russ

awww well never mind sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> the loops are only small tho we wont make much mess honest biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GTI INTERNATIONAL 2004

The world’s greatest festival for enthusiasts of all

`high-performance` Volkswagen Group models will be

staged again at Bentw*ters Parks, near

Woodbridge, Suffolk, over the weekend of May 8 & 9,

`Quarter-mile` Sprint, Tyre testing, Trade stands,

Autojumble, Club lineups, Show ’n’ Shine and

Concours displays.

New improved site plan, more space, better

facilities.

Close to Harwich for European visitors.

Dedicated camping within 3 miles of the site.

SO whos up for this?

Well I think if you go on the sprint you cant go back to the club stand so if we have a stand for Saturday, camp and get cained, the if anybody wants to go on the sprint track at least they would havve been on show for the Saturday.

I wanna race another 1 Litre!

I heard that the timeing gear should work this year ???

Im up for inters, gives me more time to save for any new mods that i may have planned. :sarc: Never been before though so dont know how it works.

Will still be at donny though, just gonna have to park in the car park with the rest of the rabble. Dont worry about it Tigz, i hadnt even thought about donny untill you mentioned it. Shows how lucky we were for trax.

good news guys modded mats is `22-23rd`

im up for inters, can i also have a camping pitch too please.

p.s. whoever is organising this can you let me know if we are going for the whole weekend? as i may have to book a travel lodge for the fri

i would be up for both inters and donny plus any other shows also i come from the heathrow area so if anybody wants to meet up and go in convoy then let us know, if there is any space on the stand would also be interested in any shows i own a very tidy 1.4 S lowered on 30mm eibach springs with 15 inch keskin rims

I went to inters this year...was excellent. All of us had a really good day.

Matty organised it all though so if he posts here telling us who he spoke with then we can go from there.

A few of us met at a travellodge on the way so we could convoy the rest of the journey to inters...that was a laff cos i overtook everyone thinking i knew the way but i didnt...then i had to look a prat as i slowed down and let everyone past me again. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I even witnessed someone wash their car with a SUPERSOAKER...you know who you are! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL Now we all know who you are tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

So everyones up for this one then?

Might just have time to get the computer idea done

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm definitely up for GTI International so stick me down for both days please tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Oh my god that gives me all of 5 months to find some wheels and get my new suspension sorted :0

Was only there on the saturday this year so gutted I had to miss the club stand on the sunday so as long as the weather is abit bloody warmer than last year I shall be there wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />