Volksfest Wales - Margam Park 21st AUG

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely going, Ed's coming too. I assume anyone who's replied on here still is Ellie.

If anyone who has said they're coming can pm me their number then I'll be able to round people up Sunday morning to all head in together for the stand :-)

The postcode is SA13 2NR for the crematorium. Please let me know if you're still coming if your name's on the first page, so I don't leave without you!

Meeting approximately 9am for half 9 leaving to drive to the show which is about 2mins away!

i'll be there with my 'rosie'

what time we meeting @ the crem?? (my mate may be following me down in his mk4 more door, so need to arrange times)

posted that at the same time as you!!! woops!

I'm definitely going, Ed's coming too. I assume anyone who's replied on here still is Ellie.

If anyone who has said they're coming can pm me their number then I'll be able to round people up Sunday morning to all head in together for the stand :-)

Hmm wouldn't be so sure lol how many times have we had 30 cars down for singleton & get 15, when I've organised a meet get 12 names 6 turn up. People are quick to put their names down then forget, cos if I was certain I was going to something I'd be checking the thread regularly incase of updates. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong!

Still think you should be camping tho :op

Edited by elliecjno1

Fantastic weekend! Camped over with Newport Edition & So-Wal - no rain all from when we got there & all evening. Live music etc was fab & really good atmosphere with the fancy dress going on & the fair etc. Downpour about 4am which didn't bother anyone obv, then boiling hot day all day today! I'm sunburnt! Some really nice cars & vans, nice to see you both as always (Sarah & Ed) cars looked fab!

• 4 months later...