satin yellow fit entry bmx

chris c

built this about 6 months ago but iv used it once its based on a fit entry frame and forks its got fit 3 piece cranks, a wethepeople back wheel, a standard bike co cog wheel,blue glitter seat the frame is satin yellow and everything else is satin black

bad points has a few dents pre paint didt bother filling them as it will only crack out later on no brakes and the rear wheel has a slight buckle but most bike shops can true wheels easily

price is £100 ono and im located in manchester tel 07511885534

thanks chris

Edited by chris c

lol hang on dude iv had to work heres the pics for you trying to show the overall condition and look

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

the 2 tyres on it arnt the best so i will include 2 decent tyres and 2 spare inner tubes

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was it needed? really? all my questions were relevant and i would of bought if the parts were right

But Chris made it clear he wasn't breaking. I have left the relevant answers, just removed the "chaff".

Thanks silver

Techy it was more the un nesasery answers that rather annoyed me but anyway sorted now

iv decided to keep em and try to do some more exercise God knows I need it

Thanks chris

• 4 weeks later...