I have searched and I'm new to this forum lol. Tyres?

kipper

Alright guys, I have ordered some 13x7's for my little lupo daily, I need a recommendation on what tyres I would put on, 165/60/13, too stretched? 175/65/13 too big? Ideally I think I would like some 175/50/13 but there a tad expensive for the budget on this car being a daily runner. Any suggestions or pics? Im new to this scene tbh, Im just used to throwing 195/50/15 on my old civic.

What size would you guys reckon these tyres to be? they seem right.

gem3ree.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Kris

Edited by kipper

A daily on 13's , your going to have to be low to make it look good . Daily and really low is hard work

A daily on 13's , your going to have to be low to make it look good . Daily and really low is hard work

Yehh I know what you mean, Im getting a set of coilies for it and it does need low, I'll run the steels and a raise it a bit when it gets tiresome lol. Would have liked some 14x7's but they seemed hard to find.

165/55 should sort you out mate

Cheers man, must look that on tyrestretch for some pics lol

i am 13x7 and 165/55 are the best mate :)

Just ordered some cheap ass nankang ditch finders, but they have a pretty stiff sidewall, and it's all about low and slow for this car.

I ran 165\60\13 on my Arosa lowered 45mm. NIce size tyre, but it really needed to go lower as there was some arch gap.

Yehh. I do need to get round to getting coilovers, anyone have any recommendations around the £200 mark?