please can some1 add alloys to my lupo

ryan1.0

i cant just take the pic u give and put them on, i need to know what the alloys are so i can find a suitable donor image to take the correctly angled wheels from.

I think the look OK, but IMO the spoke design is a bit 'open' for the Lupo.

You would need to check the centre bore and offset as I don't see it mentioned in the ad.

Checked here and the offset should be OK, but if they are Toyota OE and ET45 you may need spacers to clear the calipers\struts.

Sure there was a set of VW OE wheels which are the same style as these avalable on the MK3 Golf.

R

I think the look OK, but IMO the spoke design is a bit 'open' for the Lupo.

You would need to check the centre bore and offset as I don't see it mentioned in the ad.

Checked here and the offset should be OK, but if they are Toyota OE and ET45 you may need spacers to clear the calipers\struts.

Sure there was a set of VW OE wheels which are the same style as these avalable on the MK3 Golf.

R

i got p-solts cumeing but dont no what they will look like. look bad in the pic may polished up good

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260766515972&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Edited by ryan1.0