020uqu.th.jpg

021dk.th.jpg

022ra.th.jpg

026wl.th.jpg

027og.th.jpg

028tbt.th.jpg

029pcm.th.jpg

Regrettably my lupo is up for sale,

Its a 1.0 lupo with less than 80k on the clock (although used daily so will increase)

Mot 15-Sept-2011 Tax (around the same time)

Full Volkswagen stamped service history

Cheap tax and insurance

Everything works as it should

Coilovers (was told H&R, but look like ta's)

Uprated new rear bumpstops(apex)

Carbon wrapped interior (bits ive done are in the classifieds)

Has all the usual dub stickers, however most are from the USA

White tinted lights, JVC DVD PLAYER (requires screen to view dvds, however i use it for giga dvd, meaning all my cd albums are on one dvd)

Uprated JBL front components

Currently the rear of the car is stripped (had the rear seats removed, however i still have them)

This is due to me intending to use the vehicle as a van, but after realising the weight i will be putting in it, i would rather a larger diesel estate, something like an audi A4 (so px available).

Can also include a Thule roof rack i bought for my ladders, however i never got around to fitting it.

Finally the car comes with brand new 13" dished superlights. These fit with no issues, im running FK hubcentric spacers on the front, using correct bolts & rings and 5mm spacers on the rear with correct shorter bolts and rings. These wheels are 13x7, however dont have the stupid -7 offset, these have a +10 which is VERY rare!!

Can sort a price without the wheels and rack, however not looking to split unless the car sells and the parts are left over.

For forum rulers £2500, however the price is flexible.

Please remember this is a rust free, mint example with Volkswagen history..

Also on a T plate, (looks like a private reg).

Located in West Mids

Edited by Asbo

Okay thanks, you say the price is flexible, what's the lowest you would take? I'm very interested and would ultimately want to come and view it tomorrow? Is there any chance you could send me the registration so I can get an accurate insurance quote before I lug all the way up to you?

Okay thanks, you say the price is flexible, what's the lowest you would take? I'm very interested and would ultimately want to come and view it tomorrow? Is there any chance you could send me the registration so I can get an accurate insurance quote before I lug all the way up to you?

Open to offers, would best to contact me via pm, however i wouldnt be looking to take a stupid offer on the car as im not in a rush to sell as the car is problem free and very reliable :)

Tried sending you a pm but it says you can't receive any new messages, don't know if theres problems with your mailbox but will try sending the message again in an hour or so

Just sent you a pm, il clear my inbox now bud :)

Very interested in viewing the lupo. Could you tell me if you would let the car go for around £2400 as it is now? I know your looking for £2500, however i have the cash and can view today, been after one like this for a while.

Get back to me asap

Thanks for the offer, but the car has now been sold and collected :)

Can close and delete the thread - Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...