starmags for swaps

wolfsburg_mk1

got some 13" kn starmags for swaps all tyres are mint =) after d90s and adapeters ideally if some kind of deal could be worked out but that may be wishfull thinking so if not imm after anything really just time for a change.. post up pics and let me know what youve got?

IMG00143-20110317-1623.jpg

IMG00140-20110317-1623.jpg

IMG00137-20110317-1622.jpg

IMG00136-20110317-1622.jpg

IMG00135-20110317-1622.jpg

IMG00134-20110317-1621.jpg

IMG00133-20110317-1621.jpg

Interested, what are you running suspension wise to stop the rear catching? Have you got the cups in/out? I was looking at a set but when i ran without cups they caught, and with cups in the rear is too high.. Thought of trimming coils down and then refitting the cups to get the right height.. Not bothered about the ride quality stiffness wise, just dont want to hear the tyre against the arch.

Have a set of dish wheels in one of my threads, or cash depending on price obviously :)

Interested, what are you running suspension wise to stop the rear catching? Have you got the cups in/out? I was looking at a set but when i ran without cups they caught, and with cups in the rear is too high.. Thought of trimming coils down and then refitting the cups to get the right height.. Not bothered about the ride quality stiffness wise, just dont want to hear the tyre against the arch.

Have a set of dish wheels in one of my threads, or cash depending on price obviously :)

the wheels in your thread arnt really my sort of thing sorry mate