Clio 1.2 Clean Example

brooksy23

Hi guys I've had a Clio 1.2 expression as a temporary car and reason for sale is its just not needed and due to work I need a van :). so here we go:

Its a 1.2 expression 02 plate 5 door, 5 seats with not bad mileage, at 78,300k. Before me it was owned by a lady for some time who brought it from car-craft back in 2005:

Was serviced last 7k miles ago with a cam-belt change with proof along with loads or stamped history and receipts for parts etc..

MOT till Feb 2012

Tax till end of May

Past MOT's

Comes with a Rip-speed CD/DVD player which alone is worth £200

Central Locking and Remote Control Locking

Sunroof

HPI checked and clear

Electric Windows

Electric Mirrors

Power Steering

Cigarette Lighter

Alarm

Newish Tyres- Changed 2 Months Ago ( all 4)

Renault Manual

Logbook/ V5

The Engine is mint runs smoothly and starts every time

Very Economical- can get 45 mpg !

It Drives Lovely- nice and quite and smooth

I think that's about it, its a brilliant little hatchback the perfect example for a first car :), I've only done 1500 miles in it and nearly all of those are motorway miles.

Now for the bad things, I'm going to be completely honest, there a some really small marks and scuffs none of which are noticeable but just have to mention them, there is a small fag burn on the passenger door card fabric but once again you really cannot see it, specially with the interior being dark. And finally I'm afraid there is only 1 key however I am aware DVLA can sort this for you and so can car insurance companies, its an add on package. I would have got on as it makes sense to have 2 keys but I have no long term use for the Clio. Also the mileage may change a bit depending on how long until the buyer collects as I'm still using it.

In terms of price I'm not too sure at the moment I have a figure in mind but ill leave it open to what people are willing to offer. I haven't got a clue how to upload photos so I'm using this link, take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. Either pm me or contact me on 07584032232

Thanks, Rob :)

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x474/brooksy23/

Edited by brooksy23