Looking for diesel 1.4 sport :)

Ac2709

Bought one on Tuesday! Can highly recommend one!

I know there's a Red Vw TDI sport on eBay at moment but it's not cheap! Good luck with your hunt took me a while to find a good one! Mines only got 35,000 miles on clock & 1 owner too!

Yeah I noticed that! It was on Autotrader website at £3250 last week, then looked on eBay about a day later & same car came up at £5000!! I always kept a look out whilst searching for mine! Keep a look on eBay, Autotrader & Pistonheads Dailey! Good luck!

Hi there don't know if you have found a TDI yet? But if you look on the Autotrader site there is a Blue 2001 Vw Lupo TDI Sport with only 72,000 miles and up at only £2500 :) Hope this helps?! Gav!

Hi there don't know if you have found a TDI yet? But if you look on the Autotrader site there is a Blue 2001 Vw Lupo TDI Sport with only 72,000 miles and up at only £2500 :) Hope this helps?! Gav!

Cheers mate. Only problem is its 200 miles from me (N) I have just sold my Golf, but i don't want to let it go until i can find a nice loops :(

Yeah I know what your saying! Thats too far to look at a car, I was lucky as mine was only 3 mile away from me on Wakefield! Keep on hunting...you'll find one!

Where are you based? You could try BCA auctions at Brighouse they sometimes can Lupo up for sale!

Edited by rapidebrothers

Well I've only had mine since Tuesday! It's my first VW Lupo, so far am very pleased with it! Seems to be great on fuel, going up hills - plenty of power & seems to run at very low revs - hence being cheap to run! Oh £30 tax to boot!

I will be selling mine when im back from my jollys (going tmoz for a week)

Its an arosa tdi with 90k on it. Gti interior inc. black carpet and plastics and colour coded bumpers in red.

Im after 2500 its just had mot with all new rear brakes (last week) and its £30 a year tax.

Il send you details n pics if your interested just pm me your hotmail, should really just get it advertised lol, will do when i get back.

Oh im in huddersfield :)

rob

Yeah it tool me ages to find mine! & I was lucky as it was only about 3 mile away from my house!

I'll keep you posted on any TDI that come up!

You could always get a SDI as they are in same tax group (2001 onwards £30) will do similar MPG and are in a similar if not lower insurance group! Plus they will be easier to find & will be a lot cheaper!! Ok mate!

yeah im going to wait for a TDI still gutted about that red one i booked the day off and was going to sort train tickets out so i rang him to tell him i was coming the next day but he sold it! even though i said i was coming down the next day! oh well least he got robbed my a dealer!

yeah im going to wait for a TDI still gutted about that red one i booked the day off and was going to sort train tickets out so i rang him to tell him i was coming the next day but he sold it! even though i said i was coming down the next day! oh well least he got robbed my a dealer!

So annoying when that happens.

I'm going to start looking at Arosa's. If i find a nice silver or black one i'm going to have to have a look :P

Good look Arney (Y) :)