DESPERATELY SEEKING A LUPO S 1.4 16V!!!

polariskid

Hi all,

Already have a wonderful little Lupo 1.0L that I'm learning to drive in but I've been quoted a really reasonable amount for insuring a Lupo Sport. So knowing this I'm scouring the web for a tidy, well looked after Sport, and coming up with nothing near me (Somerset, Devon, Wiltshire) :( I'm looking to pay around the £2000 mark for something with reasonable milage and no/little problems. Love all the mods you guys do so no problem with it not being standard :D

If anyone has anything or knows anyone who might, please contact me anytime here or on 07577781815 :)

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by polariskid

I'm afraid not but they do come up very often on here and on ebay and for not much either. Still got all the mountings for the seats though so they would just slot back in.

Sweet! I'll definitely keep it in mind and speak to my mechanic to see about the window, boot etc. And I'll get back to you :)

Cheers,

Tom

No worries dude, I have a spare boot lock that I can supply with the car. The window unfortunately is just one of those little lupo problems. Fortunately the only one left to solve on mine as the gearbox has been sorted.

No worries dude, I have a spare boot lock that I can supply with the car. The window unfortunately is just one of those little lupo problems. Fortunately the only one left to solve on mine as the gearbox has been sorted.

It gets better and better :) I'll be back to you as soon as man :)

No worries. Got some more good news for you btw, when I had the brakes re done I got the mechanic to give it a good check over including the pedalbox as he feared it might be going. He then found the the clutch cable just needed tightening and that the pedal box looked as though it had been replaced in the past. So thats one less thing to worry about as well.

Edited by Bradders123

if your willinb to travel a little check my partners arosa in the for sale forum, very low millage and wants for nothing