NO LONGER FOR SALE

Innovation_09

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 x Matt black 13x7 Mini Ultralite wheels, just had fresh powdercoat, no valves or tyres fitted, PCD 4x100

alloys001.jpg

pic of possible stance on a mk1 arosa...

fvhifvhberv.jpg

looking for £150 No offers. Absolute bargain!

based in street, somerset, ba16 for collection.

These wheels are like new!

i already have a set mate they are great wheels but i got to ask how the hell you manage to get them under the arch? with the offset -7? because mine are poking but i cambered my rear wheels so the top are now under the arch but the fronts are still poking? i only have a 1L but think the brakes have been uprated to i needed 3mm spacers :/

i already have a set mate they are great wheels but i got to ask how the hell you manage to get them under the arch? with the offset -7? because mine are poking but i cambered my rear wheels so the top are now under the arch but the fronts are still poking? i only have a 1L but think the brakes have been uprated to i needed 3mm spacers :/

i've got these as well with 12mm spacers at the front and 5mm at the back and with a bit of camber they fit under the arches no problem without spacers they'd sit under without camber no problem...