My new Track Toy!

baj

001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

More piccys: http://www.coco.paymentrequired.com/index....oCo/01_TrackCar

As you can see it's an 205 GTI 1.9, stripped out ready and for the track with a cage, seats and a damn loud exhaust!

It all got a bit risky taking out our own motors after a near accident last time, so we all chipped in and bought this for a bargain £700! Her first outing is at Donnington later this month sometime!

Can't wait biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

98 Db the legal limit for road is 87Db is that helps anyone work out how loud theres it, full on world superbikes are `102-106` Db if that helps, my SV is 102Db. rember its like the ricter scale and goes up like that and not in equal segments.

Mines loud - certainly loud enough to fail trackday driveby's - but its not loud enough to cause irritation to me. If your borderline then you just need to know where the noise meter is and ease off the throttle.

Is it decatted? Putting the cat back on for trackdays can significantly reduce the noise levels.

And I'm hoping to aquire a Mk1 Golf GTi for trackdays smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Last time I went we were all told in the morning briefing that the noise meter is on the side past the finishing line. The guy told anyone who might be borderline'ish to drive as far away from it as possible wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All booked in for the 20th Feb first outing .... can't wait biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />