fitting pressed plates

orv

Presuming your fitting them in the standard places on the bumpers, then you could do one of two things. Either use the normal number plate fixing kit, with SS screws and covers.

Or you could just use Velcro discs, so you can easily take them off if you get pulled.

Presuming your fitting them in the standard places on the bumpers, then you could do one of two things. Either use the normal number plate fixing kit, with SS screws and covers.

Or you could just use Velcro discs, so you can easily take them off if you get pulled.

I would be fitting in the normal place, and they would be uk legal plates, so hopefully wouldnt get pulled :S

Can't remember where u got them from but I used anti theft plate holders. They screw to the car using normal holes then you clip the pressed plate into it. Think they cost bout a tenner each.

Where I got them from*

Can't remember where u got them from but I used anti theft plate holders. They screw to the car using normal holes then you clip the pressed plate into it. Think they cost bout a tenner each.

Not sure how iv just reposted that.... ignore.