lupo gti clocks in a 1.0

right so basically i have brought a set of gti clocks and i have plug them in every thing work light temp gauge petrol gauge but the rez counter and speedo does not move one bit ? any help would be much appreciated thanks dom :blush:

Mine to buddy, i plugged them in all warning lights came on even though I know everything is sound with the car. I think it has summat to do with the harness and the obvious extras the GTI comes with. If you get anywhere buddy let me know please so I can sort mine out cheers gareth

Ps everything works on mine clock speedo just I have all warning lights on and the rev counter doesn't work

Edited by V3 1UPO

Yeah the wiring is different on the non gti's so it wont work properly the clocks can probably be rewired and recoded but its expensive and probably not worth it

On mine i ended up removing the gti clocks innards and transplanting my clocks into them then and swapping the chrome needles

The only thing that wont work is the clock as there is no connector for it on the standard clocks so i removed the dial for it with a dremmel and used my original clock cover i can post pitures of how to do it if needed

Chris

:-)

Edited by madmanncfc