BBS RS 7.5X16" ET 50 Adaptor friendly

mech7337

Set of rare BBS RS 328'S 4x114 originally 7x16 ET50 now 7.5x16 as I put wider inner dishes on so still ET50 with new Conti Contact sports 195/40/16 with nice stretch. Ideal for adaptors and show season as never fitted.

Fully refurbed with rechromed BBS screws,polished centres,new caps and polished outers all done by The Polisher.

Was going onto my Mk2 Golf but going too keep OEM.

Tyres fitted but not balanced as was waiting too see if sealed ok so will need balancing.

£1200 OVNO Believe me they cost a lot more to get to this state. Can deliver for £40.Prov sold with deposit no more time wasters.005-1.jpg004.jpg003-2.jpg001-2.jpg002-2.jpg009.jpg010.jpg008.jpg

Edited by mech7337

Surely it will be the same as I have changed the inside rim and not the outer

Your offset is calculated from the centre of the wheel, if you change the width of it with wider dishes the centre of the wheel changes too. Just done a quick calculation in my head and i think the offset will be about ET43-44.

Your offset is calculated from the centre of the wheel, if you change the width of it with wider dishes the centre of the wheel changes too. Just done a quick calculation in my head and i think the offset will be about ET43-44.

Just worked out on net and works out at ET 56-57 still adaptor friendly either way, offsets do my head in!!