WHICH ONE IS BEST - Lupo diesel sdi or tdi?

nite1

U will get a much better all round efficient car with the tdi, the sdi will be a little underpowered and would probs encourage more revs. A tdi however is much harder to find and quite a bit pricier, good thing is tho, milage isnt really a problem with them if they have been well serviced.

Extras can include a sunroof and ac, both quite rare, possibly and open air fabric roof. Some have leather interior, very rare, wide variety of interior fabrics, can get electric adjustable mirrors, and single/6 cd (dash mounted). think thats about it.

Another bonus with the tdi is if u move away from eco driving, it can be remapped to 100ish horsepower with a lot of torque.

:lol:

Seriously though, they're very nippy. Air filter and a map and they can get 115bhp with more torque than a GTI. Planting it at 50mph, my GTI and Jon273's TDI were equal.

Wow that's impressive, I know you get loads more performance when you remap diesels but I didn't think you could a tdi loop close to a Gti! In terms of looks, presence and everything else tho....NO competition at all.