Slam Dunk Festival

Mike Lupo

well thats a massive let down, yeah last year was rad, apparently set your goals have self confirmed for this year?? all i want is the wonder years and fireworks again then ill be happy haha

then again the only thing to really look forward to is Blink this summer and Four Year Strong supporting now thats what im talking about, just ashame about You Me at Six playing ha

haha i was at wonder years and fys in manc other day,

and went to slam dunk purely to see FYS hahaa.

then if the irony of managing to get 4 blink tickets wasn't enough, finding out FYS were supporting aswell was just the icing on the cake haha

saw comeback kid on never say die tour with emmure, parkway drive, bleeding through etc.

not really a fan of them live tbh, whole set was like one song haha

didn't you think the crowd was pathetic at GC, FYS and wonder years? i started the 3 tiny pits to fys, then gave up hahaha

haha personal preference i guess!

YD were sick, seen em a few times, but it was all about frankie from emmure, and parkway putting on a flawless performance as always haha

used to love CBK when i was a bit younger, i just don't particularly listen to them anymore ;)

Crowd at NSD was one of best ive been in,

only bettered by steel panther and parkway drive with winds of plague :wub:

Anti-Flag, We Are The In Crowd, Goldfinger, Innerpartysystem, A Rocket To The Moon, The Skints and Decade all been added to the line up.

stoked for we are the in crowd and anti flag n gold finger for old times haha

yeah crowd was weak but what do you expect at good charlotte lol wonder years were on so early it was dead anyway

YD are sick seen em about 6 times ment to be going friday but CBA

BMTH TDWP PD and architects is the next main gig that'll be sick but if you listen to d.r.u.g.s their album was out today and is sick

Edited by Mike Lupo