clifford.

tom pennington

bought myself a 1.0L lupo in october, passed at the end of november and since ive been spending every spare penny on sorting it, i have soooooooo many plans, i just wish my bank balance would agree with me...

So far, ive got pressed plates, TA Technix coilovers, HID's. And done some personal mods, such as spraying up my badge, dewipering, and a few stickers here and there, hope you like it.

Heres some pictures of how it is now;

181671_10150155842663273_744813272_8071145_2949890_n.jpg

180647_10150155842448273_744813272_8071142_8176670_n.jpg

comments welcome :)

Edited by tom pennington

my car is also red and named clifford :lol: after a certain big red dog perhaps? I have alleycats on mine bit of hastle but well worth it once they are on.

what size are they? my uncles got a set of 13x7's spare, but im not sure if there gonna be to wide :/

the 13 x 7 ones. they do have quite alot of poke so you will need to get 165 55 13 tyres i think and i have a bit of extra camber at the front just to be safe. i then had mm spacers on the front to clear the calipers and i reccomend wobble bolts. they do look good tho.

the 13 x 7 ones. they do have quite alot of poke so you will need to get 165 55 13 tyres i think and i have a bit of extra camber at the front just to be safe. i then had mm spacers on the front to clear the calipers and i reccomend wobble bolts. they do look good tho.

ace mate, exactly what I wanted to here :P any chance you could upload some photos of what they look like?

well there not actually mine, there a mates, just trying them on for a few days... my uncles got a set of 13x7 minilights that im getting in the next couple of weeks, so im gonna see how they fit. if there too pokey, which is what im expecting, ill have to see about buying these off my mate, or investing in something different :)

• 3 weeks later...

ace mate, exactly what I wanted to here :P any chance you could upload some photos of what they look like?

sorry for the late reply, heres a shot of mine on the alley cats. my build threads name is loop the loop check it out if you fancy more pics.

IMG_1438.jpg

• 5 months later...

going to have to run 15/20mm adapters, meaning tyres on the back will have to be chosen carefully, tried a 165 50 15 on to check for stretch;

205987_10150355980033273_744813272_9754442_8219517_n.jpg

definately want a lower profile, but may have to run 155 50s to keep the tread in the arch as the backs are pokey as **** (backs are 7j fronts are 6j) +20mm adapters

• 2 weeks later...

Tyres and adapters will be bought on thursday 25th, then just gotta get hold of some bolts and they'll be on, all fully painted now, lent them up against the rear drum with a homemade 20mm axel to see how they will sit;

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

what d'ya think?

Edited by tom pennington