VW Festival - Sun 26th June 2005 - Leeds, W.Yorkshire

demonvw

and some more....

DSC02734.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02747.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02748.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02752.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02794.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02785.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02784.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC02782.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a great day i really enjoyed. it.. how low does the back of mine look on the 'way in photo!'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Taking photos out of the sunroof makes cars look lower 6DSCN0982-med.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I've got to say Gaz it looked just as low when i was following too, looks really good. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

some real awesome pictures biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

can't wait to see what pics go up on the VWFest website biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll be there too without a doubt and should be lowered by then even sporting some new wheels, I really liked the bathursts at first but now starting to change my mind after looking at some of the cars at the show. Cant help think what white wheels would look like on my Loop. The show has given me show much to think about. Best I have ever been to.

Well, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to this one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> work work work unfortunately.

Looks to have been a mint show as well..

Check the number of views on this topic - 1.7k! Popular thread wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

this thread is linked up on the official VW Fest website you see wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Lots of interest gathered.

p.s. My arms are no longer burnt, but my neck is still under seige by the Frying monsters of the sun!

Edited by nfbr