Photoshop my rocker cover White please and boost pipes polished

V3 1UPO

I'm after getting my rocker cover powdercoated White and changing all my solid boost pipes to polished with a polished header tank and polished throttle body can any1 help lol tall order but hey

e49045b1.jpg

81d25798.jpg

Thanks in advance

Gareth

enginebayw.jpg

Best i could do, polishing in photoshop isnt easy.

It will always look a bit grubby if u just do it in white and shine. Try either a red theme or a blue theme (for easy silicone pipe colours, or try something more agressive in colour, caspergti (i think) did his in orange and black, looked amazing

Edited by BEP51

So i can get an idea if wat it will look like duh!!!

N also how will it look the same if it's got polished pipes and black Samco hoses. The boost pipes are black and the samcos are blue at the min

Edited by V3 1UPO

My interior is White n silver tho so was gonna powdercoat rocker cover White new black Samco hoses and new polished intercooler pipes to look a clean crisp engine bay Wat ya think?

dunno if u can get white hoses, but u could get some white cable covers to make all the cables white too.

maybe get one of those audi R8 oil filler caps, pricey, but look good.

Or it may just look best if u keep the pipes black, get black samcos, do the cover in black and the inlet and throttle in similar black to the car. Then just a lot of cleaning later and it will look sweet. U could spray the fluid pots too and just leave a masking tape strip to read them.

I think I'm gonna go polished boost pipes with black samco hoses n White rocker cover then try n re-route n hide all my wires and leads out the way or like u say buy cable tidy u no for behind Ur tv that shud make it a load tidier there's loads of colours u can get in Samco hoses have a look on eBay. Thanks for Ur help buddy it's appreciated

I think I'm gonna go polished boost pipes with black samco hoses n White rocker cover then try n re-route n hide all my wires and leads out the way or like u say buy cable tidy u no for behind Ur tv that shud make it a load tidier there's loads of colours u can get in Samco hoses have a look on eBay. Thanks for Ur help buddy it's appreciated

normal cable tidies may melt, be careful.

Is there anything especially for engine bays out there do u no of anything?

And the thin hoses sounds like a good idea :-)

There's stuff u can wrap around wires that u heat up and it kinda shrink wraps to them the bloke who wired my engine in used it I'm gonna have a look on google now see way pops up