YOO!

steez

Hi, been lurking on this forum for over a year now so i thought it was time i introduced myself;

Just turned 17 but have owned my sisters old Jazz Blue 1.4E since the start of this year and have been very slowly making personal details to it. Starting to wish I did not own the 1.4 as the insurance quotes i am getting are unreal!

Anyway, here she is

DSC09103.jpg

DSC09108.jpg

DSC09124.jpg

We bought the car back in 2008 with the Speedline Comp 2's already fitted; two lady owners with FSH though so I don't think they would of thrashed it (I hope!) and the owner of the dealership took me out in his brand new Dodge Viper SRT-10!!

I have recently sprayed the badges white, but I ended up ruining them by touching them before the lacquer dried, so I am taking them to Impact Coatings at the same time I get my bike frame sprayed to get a professional finish on them. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Hello mate, welcome along, looks like you have a good basis for your first car, and it's good to see you've had a go with a a couple of bits too, stick at it fella and you'll find once you've had some practice you'll save yourself a lot of money doing some mods yourself, but yeah, looking good so far. All the best in the new year.

Thanks man! Yeah I will be installing a Jetex exhaust pretty soon, as the original has rusted right through the middle! Similar price to a standard one too, but I don't know how it will effect my insurance though :/

All the best in the new year to you too!