dynamat

i'm gona find some way of cramming 3 rolls in each door when i do mine. gona do the rear quarters with Cavity foam, and use about 6 rolls in the boot.

Should up my kerb weight from 1000kg to about 1200kg lol.

I dont think the rest of us would be able to use the foam in the boot lid due to us having Washer/Wiper unlike you... Did you fill the hole with a rubber gromet??? also did you copy that off me with the 306 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i think you did.

No buddy, I filled the boot lid with foam 6 months before loseing the wiper.

Take off the cover, you'll see theres crap loads of space to fill up.

And no, I didnt copy you.

Cliffo had done his, and was doing Ross's at E38 this year, me and Max saw it, so called Andy Breal to get hold of a couple of grommets. :wink:

lol... fair nuff.

I did exact same thing to 306 in febuary last year... and it was highly publicized as being the best low budget mod for effectiveness and nonchavness smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

only d!cks with corsas started copying and now you see corsas with butt plugs stuck in their bootlids and allsorts... They just dont understand that it only works properly on cars with window mounted wipers...

sure people have been `de-wipering` for years! Golf MKII's have had that mod as long as I can remember

back to the dynamat - i know this particular part of the forum isnt for me, but why would you want to increase your weight by 200kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am canning the tool kit and boot carpet to save weight!

it wouldn't really increase it by .2 ton... More like 30kg... i've lost 15kg in weight myself so it'll just make up for me not being fat smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />