finally got my alloys sorted and on the lupo!!

gimpson

thanks for all the replys and help i got on other posts from people :lol:

Got some starmags 13x7 on the wee lupo with -6 of set and some stretched tyres on them

will post some pictures soon :)

many thanks gimpson

:lol:blah this sounds so stupid but i dont no how to insert an image ahha ah :lol:

it says :(URL but i havent got them on a web site soo i cant need to link them from my pictures :(

Set up a photobucket, upload to that and then use the link here.

ahahha thanks very much mate got it sorted now pretty silly the way you just cant upload images as files :blush:

getting the car lowered in 3 days time so will have to post a few more images for yous all :) getting my arches done for 20 quid an arch from a local guy later on when i next get paid hopefully

hopefully link will work

My starmag alloys

Edited by gimpson

ahahha thanks very much mate got it sorted now pretty silly the way you just cant upload images as files :blush:

getting the car lowered in 3 days time so will have to post a few more images for yous all :) getting my arches done for 20 quid an arch from a local guy later on when i next get paid hopefully

hopefully link will work

My starmag alloys

Copy paste the [img ] codes and you get this :-

(needs lowering ;))

100_0367.jpg

well i am 6 foot 4 inch ahhaha and my shoulders are level with the window ahhaha so pretty far back :shades:

its getting lowered 90 mm or so on monday and can not wait :D

love my new wheels so much suit the car so much i think

well i am from a place called coleraine its about 2 hours from belfast

Edited by gimpson

well i am 6 foot 4 inch ahhaha and my shoulders are level with the window ahhaha so pretty far back :shades:

its getting lowered 90 mm or so on monday and can not wait :D

love my new wheels so much suit the car so much i think

well i am for a place called coleraine its about 2 hours from belfast

Aw i know Coleraine well. ;)

ahah class where are you from mate?

well i am always out driving every night so you might see me lol :D i am the only lupo owner around me area so every crusier noes me ahah :lol:

Limavady, other side of the snowy mountain, :lol: up in belfast during the week though. There seems to be a few knockin round limavady.

like 10 minute drive up the road from me hahaah :) will have to show you the car some time when i get it done lad B)

there isnt many speed bumps in coleraine either so me slamming the car in the next few days will be grand ahha :lol:

like 10 minute drive up the road from me hahaah :) will have to show you the car some time when i get it done lad B)

there isnt many speed bumps in coleraine either so me slamming the car in the next few days will be grand ahha :lol:

Aye not too far at all. :) Haha aw there were a lot when i was at school. :wacko: So that put me off a bit, and now just haven't got round to lowerin it.