Wheel Knowledge Required

Asbo

Hi all, been looking for a set of wheels for my lupo for ages...

I require some wheels larger than 14" due to my engine sitting too low to the floor as its a tdi :'(

Ive got my eye on some new wheels which are imports, and ive not yet seem them on a lupo, they are 15x8 with an offset of 25.

The pcd and centre bore are fine, using rings and normal bolts, however im unsure on the width... Im going to be using these as show wheels only really, so can get away with stretch, and upon looking on the wheel whores tyre calculator, im loving the extreme 165/50/15 stretch on the 8j... These wont be dailys, however i dont want the car to look like an offroad buggy with sticky out tyres.

Can anyone help, as im stuck with the width and offset, not being sure what it would look like... I do want some stance with the rim poking out, but want the tyres under the arch as much as poss

My suspension is fully adjustable :)

Edited by Asbo

With this width and offset your rim will be outside of your arches, but not by too much, a 165/50 will easily see you inside the arch, but some arch rolling will be needed