Liam-R's Lupo TDi

Liam-R

Ok right, decided to FINALLY buy a Lupo and after months of searching purchased this Lupo TDi.....

Got some things i would like to do to it, so pretty much a decent canvas for my work :)

Liamlupo2.jpg

Liamlupo1.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

Cheers dude, my first lupo so got to start somewhere :)

Its not perfect but will be by the time ive finished with it. Got to source some little bits and bobs for it but hopefully someone on here will know/help me get the parts I require :)

You need to change your currently driving :lol: looks nice though mate, love those p slots :)

Yea thats true mate, I have 2 cars now though, 23 with 2 cars.... ones a rare jap pocket rocket and other is this :)

Yea it does fly, love it when I race scoobies etc :) always puts a smile on my face. Well I'm in the RAF and it drinks a bit of juice. I do around 300 miles a weekend getting home and back so costing me too much in fuel and I always replace oil every 3k and filter every 6 so that's not cheap either :(

• 4 months later...

Found this topic I started! ;O

As most of you know, it was HELLA warm here in the midlands on Sunday afternoon....

SOOOOO much so that i decided the loop needed some sun cream on to stop burning haha

f672e143.jpg

Thennnnnnnnnnn I decided to take it off when I could get in the shade!

eef848cc.jpg

Looks very shiny....nice!

Are you missing the speed of your old car or are you glad about changing?

If I'm honest I do miss the speed of my charade but it just wasn't practical, totally stripped out.

The Lupo has a nice feel to it. Nice and quiet and the practicality is perfect for me. Parts are a lot more available for the Lupo and it's very very comfy.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, weekend was here so I decided to get my ARSE into gear and do some work on it....

Had a little fiddle with the rear adjusters.... Think I adjusted them a little too high....

eb6f7f23.jpg

Giving me some GOT MEGA RAKE??

587aff75.jpg

Also decided to paint my badges. My first attempt at painting ANYTHING!! decided to be a little different with colours...

From standard to this...

349d613b.jpg

Then from that to this with lights off xD

7a1e9aa4.jpg

• 8 months later...

So, things have been pretty slow on my car... Tried to find some nice new wheels and after Months of searching.... I found the RIGHT wheels I was looking for... But in JAPAN!!! So I set about getting them shipped over here, they arrived and I was very pleased with them! Loving the colour of them too!! Went to fit them on to find DOH! The bore was the wrong size :( saved up and had them bored out and some new 165/50/15 ns2 fitted. So to cut a long story short... The results!

7b30c923.jpg

2e2dcd06.jpg

03d08854.jpg

Oh and I purchased some new orange side

Repeaters to go in the wing :)

093f6e27.jpg

ced44a57.jpg