White GTI - L*** UPO - Welling

DanGB

Yeah thats my lupo you've seen, nice to know people appreciate seeing it n i couldnt care for nodding at people its a car at the end of the day im not that sad to go round nodding n helping people out because they own a lupo :lol:

OMG what a heap of crap!

You were entering E38X, therefore you care about being seen in your GTI.

You were driving past a group of Lupos I gave you a nod, if you don't care about being friendly, why go to a car show. :confused:

I can delete your account if you wish not to be sociable.

:)

Yeah thats my lupo you've seen, nice to know people appreciate seeing it n i couldnt care for nodding at people its a car at the end of the day im not that sad to go round nodding n helping people out because they own a lupo :lol:

Could nod or wave back though.

So you're quite happy to have everyone look at your car but you're not interested in helping anyone else with theirs. I'm disappointed TBH. You know, even if you don't want to be friendly with any of us, there's no reason not to be polite and acknowledge somebody when they wave at you. Ray is a very friendly and agreeable bloke and I can't see why you should hold anything against him.

Shame really as I have made some good friends on here, not all of us are obsessive car-bores if that's what you are thinking :huh:

Just because i never nodded at you your getting all emotional drop me out mate delete my account if your not happy no need to start throwing threats because you administrate a website. I went to the show for the weekend to have a laugh wiv my mates i couldnt care abou going because im in a gti lupo no1 took photos of it n im not fussed its my daily driver

Thanks for the vote John, however I wasn't taking this as a slur on myself.

More a slur on the entire VW community and it's helfulness and friendliness. I feel for Robyn who actually made an effort to come and talk to you and was, it appears, rudely snubbed.

Just another wanabee diva ruining what is mainly a friendly and helful community (the wider VW one, not Club Lupo in particular!).

OK apologies on that one, I took it on Robyn's word.

A friendly acknowledgment isn't too much to expect though.

Topic closed.

DanGB: You have you answer, it was b-random.