13" 7j et6 starmags on a sport?

ste18x

I know moast 13s wont fit on a sport because of the front brakes and this is probably a boring question for you all now, however there are a few running motor sport 13s i really like the look of lupo's on mini starmags

but not sure they will fit on mine, i also like wellers but they dont fit.

Would i be able to get the starmags on, being a noob i cant seem to find any 14s that will look how i want, unless i band some golf steels

this may be my only option.

Please help im simple and cant find wheels under 15s that are wide enough to look nice

Many thanks. Ste

Edited by ste18x

Thats what i thought but there are a few lupos running them , however i have decided to discount theese i just cant find any 14s that are a nice dish and slightly different, id like banded steels but there heavy and seem to be a little bit more old school.

Thanks for your help

Edited by ste18x

on a 7" wide rim, ET6?

Really doesn't sound like a clever combination... Maybe just that I'm not used to tiny wheels.

Edited by nfbr

If you look at my sig, thats 7j ET5 (ET10 with 5mm spacer), and every part of the wheel is covered.

The rears are 8j ET0and yeah... they poke out a little, but not by a stupid amount.