My Lupo :)

nr2009

Thanks :), I bought it with the grill like that I know I need to sort that out I'm just a complete noob with lupos thats all but getting there lol :blush:

Edited by nr2009

Where did you buy this?!? lol. Im sure this is the one I went and had a look round when it was at Dubbers in huddersfield and when i rang them telling them i was interested they had shifted it lol, this was about october time last year. Look nice,is it on lowering springs?

Where did you buy this?!? lol. Im sure this is the one I went and had a look round when it was at Dubbers in huddersfield and when i rang them telling them i was interested they had shifted it lol, this was about october time last year. Look nice,is it on lowering springs?

It probably is this one because I bought it from a car garage but they bought it from Dubbers originally because they showed me the web advert that Dubbers had for it and Dubbers had it up for quite a bit more than I actually payed for it and that was in October so it must be mine lol sorry for getting to buy it if you wanted it :P.

It was on lowering springs but there's just way too many speed bumps around my uni and where I live and with how fast I normally go over them I know I'd just do too much damage if it was lowered lol :P

Yep anthracite grey ftw :D

It probably is this one because I bought it from a car garage but they bought it from Dubbers originally because they showed me the web advert that Dubbers had for it and Dubbers had it up for quite a bit more than I actually payed for it and that was in October so it must be mine lol sorry for getting to buy it if you wanted it :P.

It was on lowering springs but there's just way too many speed bumps around my uni and where I live and with how fast I normally go over them I know I'd just do too much damage if it was lowered lol :P

Yep anthracite grey ftw :D

Dont Fly over them then ? :wacko::confused:

Noooo the garage had put it on normal springs to appeal to more people and said they could put them back on if I wanted but I just didn't bother, I didn't lower it myself but I'm definately considering getting it lowered again when I've got the money and when the I've persuaded the parents because they pay my insurance so got to get them agree first ;) lol.

Haha no worries. I was never going to be able to get my insurance payout in time. Such a nice colour!

I know I wasn't planning on buying one that soon but as soon as I saw mine I loved it lol especially the colour :D