John and Paddys Trip to South Yorks ( i think)

Scottish_Sport_16V

Im waiting for the girlfriend to come home to see how much the Hotel is she used to work at.

I think its only about £30 - £35 a room.

There is a big Cruise on the Wednesday, or we could go out on the piss to Donny or Sheffield?

Come on guys, AndyW how about a joint meet?

YLC: sure am ( i think lol) im just going along for a 48hr drinking sesh while john drives and i annoy him

Andi: Im just going along for a 48hr drinking sesh while john drives and i annoy him. Those prices for the hotel sound good andi im tryin to get Ian to come down and so i can get my remus zaust save me wating for it in the post.

so i can get my remus zaust save me wating for it in the post.

Good lad!

Wheres he live?

Im off work on the Thursday, if its not hundreds of mile away, I may take a drive with you guys for the day out?

Managed to get Wednesday and Thursday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well we could always just go out round my local on the Wednesday night if you fancy just getting pissed?

Good cheap pubs where I live :wink:

Id rather just get fcuked to tell you the truth :wink:

Yes defo.

Theres a place near me that fitted my side pipe for about £30.

Just take it straght to them so I can start driving the car quick again without the pipe getting pulled off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

could call it "the adventures of jak and paddy" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeh canny wait to go down. should be fun biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

how long u think it'll take to get down tigz?

im guessin 4 to 5 hrs..