NOW THE OWNER OF A LUPO !

Frankie

Just bought a 2000 lupo sport in red today. Lovin it ! Really pleassed with it ! When its light tommorow i'l have to take some photos to post up.

My only problem is THE BONNET RELEASE ! I'd read about other people having trouble with it on here but couldnt find the old post.

Ive already had it open a few times but ive just been to open it and it wont have it, just feels like ure going to bend the plastic lever or snap it off. Maybe it'l work tommorow, i'l have to see.

Does anybody know if this can be solved by taking it to a dealer or is it going to be an ongoing problem?

Thanks.

hey, well done on the lupo, red looks really nice in the lupo, im sure someone knows about the bonnet pull, i havent had any probs with mine so i wouldnt know sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yeh the bonnet release is a seriously bad design, I hate having to use mine, i always think it's about to come off in my hand.

Congratulations on your loop however, enjoy it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I agree, the handle is terrable.

Im embaressed by it when anyone opens my bonnet.

I used to think it would fall off, but it never has, and I open it all the time.

Still feels crap but holds up very well.

We are having a meet tommorrow, if you fancy having a run to Banbury in your new red Sport.

Dont think ive ever seen a red Sport ever!

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?...?t=6428&start=0

ok... welcome to being a lupo owner

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I would come n show my face but i dont have tax on the lupo yet.

Drove it back 90 miles today but i rekon itd be pushin my luck doing any more. need to wait for my insurance cover note to come through. Might get it faxed through on monday if i can.

Its killin me not to drive it !!