All red tail lights ??

B12 NTS

Been thinking of doing this for a while, just worried about the bulb situation! I've heard white LED's for reverse light bulbs can do the trick, I'm thinking they must still look a little red though surely :huh: . Also green indicator bulbs apparently flash amber through red tint film!

LGG raises a good point though, you can buy a piece of circular red tint film for the reverse tail light on the mk1 TT, does the job on that fine, so the same could be applied for the Lupo, hmmmm....

Reverse lights don't strictly have to be white, in fact I think they're optional altogether.

They're not tested on an MOT at all.

So the legality side isn't an issue with the reverse lights.

Thanks for all the info !

Just got my wheels refurbished satin black so going for the murdered look (black loop)

Don't really want to do all black lights, may just look abit chaver'ish around the toon lol

Was thinking off all red rears including the already red upper brake light, red side repeaters and front indicators ??

Been messing around with the primary colours to see if I could actually do this ?? Like RossB pointed out !

Just trying something new hehe (if it works)

Cheers guys Brent

Yeah Phil think you're right about the reverse lights not being part of an MOT, it's just the safety I'd be worried about - people not realising you're reversing etc, could be a tad dangerous. I've just ordered some red tint film and some white LED reverse bulbs though so I guess I'll find out for myself soon!

Great RossB, post some pics up of the all red rears when you had done them then I will copy you from there lol

Phil, I want red lense but it will flash orange on the front and sides !! Is that illegal ??

Cheers again guys Brent