Water leak on polo

2001gti

My girlfriends dad has the polo just before the 9n.

He parks on a slight incline of a hill, but after a heavy shower he keeps getting a puddle in the passenger footwell. we have had the jet washer on to see if we can see where is comin in from, but we cant see anythin. he seems to think its the door seal but im not sure.

anybody got any ideas?

i had a similar problem with mine, i noticed the footwell filling with water.

Look under the scuttle tray, theres some drain holes in there that might have got blocked up.

Mine got blocked up with leaves, so when it rained the water would build up and go down where the heaters get their air from and flood out into my footwell.

Not saying this is whats wrong with it, but its something you can cross off the list if its not this. hope this helps

Could be a leaking windscreen pall, best thing to do really is to take the bottom half of the dash/undertray off (passenger side) and pull the carpets back, crawl in there with a flash light, and get a friend with a hose pipe to go round the windscreen/seals or where ever you think its leaking from, wait for it to drip through and try and trace it back.

It might also be worth checking the door hasnt bent back abit.

Hope this helps.